Cartons are printed utilizing our recognized and proven quality, cost effective, regional manufacturing plant locations in Los Angeles, Chicago, and Tennessee. Plants certifications include ISO, AIB, Silliker, and G-7.
Printed Folding Carton Capabilities
- Litho Pac on-Site Pre-Press Processes & Services, including File Review, Modifications, Proofing, & Platemaking
- Litho Pac was one of the Original Innovative Pioneers in Recommending & Implementing the Use of Recycled Paperboard & Eco-Friendly Inks & Water-Based Coatings.
- Recycled Newsback, SBS, SUS/CNK, Kraft Back Paperboard Substrates in Various Thicknesses
- Up to 8 Colors on 40", 56", or 63" Sized Latest, State-of-the-Art Folding Carton Presses
- Utilizing Innovative Eco-Friendly Inks, Coatings, & Manufacturing Processes
- Customers Attend on-Press Color Approvals or We Provide Experienced Color Approvals on Their Behalf
- All Types of Carton Styles, Substrates, Eco-Friendly Inks & Coatings, Embossing, & Foil Stamping
- Latest Technology Die-Cutting Presses with Blanking Efficiencies
- High Speed, Latest Technology Quality Controlled Check System Gluing Equipment
- 2 to 3 Week Turnaround
- On-Site Finished Carton Shipping & Warehousing for JIT Vendor Managed Inventory with Extended Term, Invoiced as Shipped Basis