Flexible Film Packaging
Our packaging is recognized for proven quality, cost effective, regional, national, and international manufacturing plants and locations maintaining ISO, AIB, and Silliker certifications. These plants are located in Los Angeles, U.S. Pacific Northwest, Chicago, and Seoul, South Korea.
- Up to 10-Color Latest Technology Domestic Flexo Process Presses & HD Print/Platemaking Capabilities
- Up to 10 Color Latest Technology Offshore, Cost Effective ISO Certified Rotogravure Presses
All prepress review, modifications, and proofing are produced by our Los Angeles based flexible packaging prepress associates ensure timely and accurate file processing modifications plus color proofing.
Flexible Film Products
You'll find a wide variety of flexible film packaging products, such as printed, laminated rollstock with product specific barrier substrates, inks, laminations, coatings, and cold seal cohesives, including:
- Printed Rollstock (Heat Seal & Cold Seal)
- Pre-Made Standup Pouch Bags
- Reclosable Zippered Bags
- Eco Friendly Recyclable Rollstock and Standup Bags
- Spouted-Gusseted Pouches with Choke-Resistant Caps
- Printed Paper Bags
- Retort Packaging
Quality & Testing
The latest technology in quality control processes and in-house laboratories are used for substrate analysis, barrier testing, strength, seals, and product extended shelf life testing.
Responsive Project Specific Speed to Market Turnarounds
Domestic Flexo, 3–4 Weeks or Sooner | Offshore, 6–8 Weeks or Sooner
An innovative eco-friendly focus includes material gauge reducing substrate thicknesses, along with water based inks, and adhesives.